This project is located along a stretch of Eastern Avenue that dramatically divides residential Leslieville to the north and grittier industrial uses to the south. Its redevelopment presents an exciting opportunity to introduce a vibrant new point of transition between these two contrasting areas – and to help make them greener and more livable.
Since 2020 we connected with dozens of people who live and/or work nearby and learned that they most cherish the diversity and inclusiveness of their neighbourhood. Our project enthusiastically seeks to enhance these local strengths by:
1) Seamlessly mixing a range of housing types, including larger family-oriented apartments, live-work apartments and townhouses
2) Integrating flexible commercial spaces intended for community-oriented businesses and organizations
3) Providing ample opportunities for social connection, by including a new outdoor
The new 12-storey purpose-built rental building is prioritizing the environment. It includes the use of sustainable building practices and materials such as low carbon concrete, with the aim of achieving net-zero carbon – an ambitious goal driven by our commitment to tackling climate change and investing and innovating for impact.
Guided by our commitments to the health and quality of life of our future residents, the building’s u-shaped design will provide high levels of natural light and air ventilation.
We’re prioritizing active transportation and healthy lifestyles by providing ample bike parking and amenities to compliment the brand new bike lane being installed on Knox Ave with direct connections to the Martin Goodman Trail and beyond.
- 167 new purpose-built rental homes including a mix of studios, one, two and three bedrooms
- Unique design that integrates into neighbourhood fabric throughout 12 storeys
- 140,00 square feet gross floor area
- 205 bicycle and 64 vehicle parking spaces
Have a question or a great idea to share? Get in touch with us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.